New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Dreaming of being a Victoria's Secret model!

What sissy T-girl would not want to be in this group!
I will be watching the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show tonight for sure! (Or at least DVRing it to watch when I can!)

I never miss it! And I have been a pretty good customer over the years! I wonder sometimes how many sissy T-girls they have as customers! 

I'm in the market
for a new garter belt! Most
males don't say that!
You know what is funny, I have never ordered off their website. I have always walked into the store at a nearby mall and purchased their sexy bras and panties! I do the same at Bath and Body Works. The sales girls let me spray on some scents to see what I like. And oh, they pretty much know they are dealing with a sissy! The same at the Victoria's Secret store: I am sure the clerks can tell the difference between a male who is buying for his wife or girlfriend and a sissy who is buying for herself. Sort of like gaydar but sissy radar.

But I am in the market for a new garter belt. Those darn plastic clips break, don't they! I'm looking for one with metal clips and I think I found a nice one on eBay for 15 dollars. I'm afraid the ones they sell at Victoria's Secret, although incredibly sexy, are too dainty to last, so I am looking for maybe something in lycra.

There's also the fact that I wish I could be one of those Victoria's Secret models! What sissy has not dreamed of being one of those models or a Playboy playmate! Or an actress or a cheerleader or a beauty queen, for that matter!

Image always putting on sexy lingerie and strutting your stuff in an super-extra girl way! 

1 comment:

susanrhodes said...

my wife is so excited about the VS fashion show and she has already set the timer etc.
i said i would also watch, but she doesn't know i am more excited about it than her - especially seeing arianna grande(role model) (who gets hit by some wings!!)

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?