New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Thursday, December 4, 2014

Football was definitely not for this sissy!



Football definitely was not for me.
I wanted to be like this!
I like to watch my college's football team and the local pro team. Heck, many real girls do as well, so it is not strictly a manly thing.

But I never played football! I did play sports that girls play like tennis and I am a good swimmer. But football with the boys, no way!

Many girls play sports like basketball and softball today, but I was never even good enough at sports to play on a girls team!

As a young sissy, while the boys were at the playground playing football and baseball and basketball, I would be with my mother, sisters and aunts cooking dinner for the men and baking and sewing! 

While the real boys were getting muddy and knocking themselves senseless playing tackle football, I would be shaving my legs and putting on a bra and panties, and trying on my sister's dresses.

You know what I wish I could have done? And there is no way my parents would have allowed this. I wanted to take up dancing lessons and be a ballerina, just like the girl in the photo! 

I actually had a sissy friend who did go to a dance school with his older sister! How lucky that was for him! And I don't remember him ever being ridiculed for it. A boy in the neighborhood who was a friend's brother was not even a sissy but he took dancing lessons and ended up with a job in Atlantic City.

So, that is one of my many regrets. I love to watch Dancing with the Stars, and of course I wish I was the pretty girl with the long legs dancing out there!

Anyone take dancing lessons? Anyone like me regret that they did not? 

If you were a sissy growing up and did not play football, what then did you do?

3 comments:

John Smith said...

I played football all the way through high school thanks to Lynn Swann. He played for the Steelers Championship teams in the Seventies and openly admitted that he studied dance, including ballet, saying that it helped his game.

That simple statement opened the door to a wonderful world of a hairless body, leotards and pink pointe shoes. The coaches praised my commitment and I played receiver on and off the field if you know what I mean.

So having to play football to get to dance and be as sissy as I wanted to be was a small price to pay. And back then, many players wore pantyhose to keep from being rubbed raw by their pads. Why would I complain about being able to freely walk into any store and buy as many pairs of L'eggs pantyhose as I wanted?

Our team colors wear blue and red. The elderly ladies at the department store would help me pick complementary colors.

In retrospect, it probably took me a lot longer to figure out the whole sissy thing. However, using plausible deniability, I was resourceful enough to get to explore my feminine side without violent opposition.

Stevie Stevens said...

Yes, John, I remember the Lynn Swann story well! And that boy I mentioned who took dance lessons with his sister, I forgot to mention that he played high school football and was a standout.

There was another star on that team who played the piano quite well as I recall.

So it is neat that boys and men can show a softer creative side instead of being rugged all the time. I happen to be much softer than most in that doing womanly things suit me best!

babyisabella diiaper said...

I did cheerleading all though high school and I'm a tgirl

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?