New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, March 7, 2016

Why do you wear a bra?

Remember when you first starting
wearing a bra?
But why did you do it?
I was thinking today when I was putting on my bra that, geez, I have been wearing bras for a long time! Probably like you, starting as a young sissy!

But why?

I remember how when I was 12 or 13 that I saw my mother in her bra and panties and my two older sisters. Since by that point I already knew that I wanted to be like them, I of course had to try out such things for myself! With three females in the house I had access to their drawers and the laundry basket!

But why?

I guess I really don't remember why because that was such a long time ago, but since my sissyhood was coming out, it must have been the need to experiment. My mother and sisters wore bras and panties, so why not me? Funny though, my father hunted and I did not want to experiment with that!

Of course, after I started putting on bras and panties, especially the panties, I was hooked! Remember that feeling! The panties just said SISSY! And wearing them to school like the real girls! Such excitement!

But the need to wear a bra when it suited no purpose, well, I can't figure out why at that age. Did not do it a lot as I remember. 

By the time I got to high school, however, it became much more exciting! I was able to purchase my own bras and panties! Loved wearing a big sweater or sweatshirt to high school with a bra underneath!

So at that point, it was for the sexual thrill of it. But once I realized that I was going to be a crossdressing sissy T-girl for good, bras became just something that crossdressing sissy T-girls just wore. You took your shower in the morning, shaved your body, and put on your bra and panties and a sweet scent and off you went!

I don't remember exactly when but the sexual thrill no longer mattered. I became such a sissy T-girl that I would be a sissy T-girl nakie and not even crossdress. I could even wear male items and sill feel like a sissy T-girl! Bra and panties underneath, of course!

As an adult sissy T-girl, however, I need a bra to hold my breasts. I need a sports bra to flatten my breasts when I have to at work. I need a bra because I have nipples. Sometimes you have to hide them even if your breasts are not flattened. Putting on some sort of bra is just the same as putting on my panties each day.

But I also love bras as an article of closing. I just adore matching bra and panty sets! I have quite a nice collection!

So, what about you? What is your history of wearing bras? Why do you do it? For the thrill? For your breasts? Would love to hear from you. 

Going to post a poll for those who look in here but don't like to write.

13 comments:

insearchofme said...

I wear a bra because it just feels so right!

jessica said...

i wear a bra because I love the feminine feeling. it makes me feel sexy when I remember in the market or stores.

Marcia said...

I wear a bar because I like the feel of it holding my boobs and giving me some shape and support. It's also fun.

jody k said...

I wear a bra for much the same reasons you outlined firstly as an experiment then because it felt good and now to hold my d cup breasts

Kathyann H said...

I started wearing a bra when I was 6 years old because I had a enfeminate body and also smallish breasts. My one & only older sister, started me on wearing them, after she saw me undressed one day. And she remarked that I had a girl like body for a boy. The thing is since even before i was 6 I knew in my head that I should have been born a girl.
And, since then I have been trying to fix that over sight from the big guy above.

LaurieJean Becker said...

Because I do not want my boobies to sag! I started wearing one shortly after my sister did and now I am a size larger than her. I would be saying the hormones mama gave me definitely worked as I am a proud 34C (almost D).

Susan Lynch said...

i love to wear a bra. It is such a distinctly feminine item and being more feminine is what i want. But more than that - or part of that - i do love the feeling of having it on. It is so affirming and i love when i am able to wear one several hours a day. i have several very pretty bras and that helps me feel more femme. Beyond that - i want to feel and show more feminine curves. So i wear a bra with inserts and tops that let that be seen. i don't go overboard, wearing a 36B or 36C depending on the fit. But i want the feminine shape and that is the way i get there.

Rochelle Renee said...

I wear a bra because it feels so feminine and right for me also because I now have a 36D I need to wear one to support them and keep them pert and firm...

wendae said...

It fulfills a need!

darlene porter said...

I love bras! I have at least 30. Some fit my naked chest in 38B and others that fit my size#7 silicone forms in 38C and some in 38DD/40D for my size #* silicone breast forms.I wear bras because they make me feel feminine and like a woman!

Stephanie Shaw (SissyBra) said...

I wear a bra because it's the basis of me being a sissy. It was the first girls clothing item I tried on at ten years old. It changed my life forever, because when I put it on, my "clit" became hard and I got that "tingly" feeling that I so love. So, I have based me
being a sissy on the love of bras ever sense. I probably have over 50 of them. I'm obsessed by them. I love them. I just can't be
sissy without a bra on. Bra's have been with me through my journey from cross dressing kid to cock sucking sissyfag.
Steph (Sissybra)

April Nicole Williams said...

I wear a bra to hold my silicone breast forms in place.Love the feeling of having my own tits. When not wearing a. Bra I pinch and pull on my nipples.When doing housework I wear tight pantys high heels and pinch and pull my nipples.

Angie Willams said...

I wear a bra to hold my silicone breast forms.Love the feeling of having tits

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?