New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Confused about Bruce Jenner's "transition"

I'm afraid I'm a little confused about what is going on with Bruce!

I have been reading reports about his transition that say he is going to keep his penis. Well, that's fine, as I also have kept my penis due to circumstances in my life but I have never once considered myself transitioned.

I have been dressing and acting like a girl since I was 13 and as an adult I have been taking hormones. But I have not fully transitioned. I have nice breasts but to me, "transition" means the plumbing down below comes off. If not, then there is no transition. Bruce will be lust like me, a transgender who takes hormones.

I have always not wanted a penis. It has made me very sad to have it, but you live with it. I know many of you understand that. I never had the opportunity or money to have the surgery.

When I hear the phrase "transition into a woman" that means to me that the penis has been removed and a new vagina formed in its place. It that how you feel? Is that the real medical meaning?

I know officially I am a guy because I still have a penis, but I consider myself transgender. I do not consider myself transitioned into a woman because women have vaginas.

So I am confused about what it means to most people to "transition."



6 comments:

LaurieJean Becker said...

I am not transitioned YET! I am hoping I can afford it so that this summer I can go to an all nude beach and everyone will just see a beautiful young woman!

jennapher said...

LaurieJean, Congratulations and good luck, girl❤️
Stevie, you have waded into the transgender minefield with this observation!
According to the Benjamin Protocols, a transgender women who is living as a woman full-time for two years is considered a transitioned trans woman.
There are a group of trans women who have been able to undergo GAS, and THEY claim they are the TRUE trans...they are the only ones who can legitimately use a Ladies Room...these women are not very popular lol...
I consider myself to be. "transitioning trans woman" because I am on full-time HRT, and I present myself as a trans woman in public, period.
I admit that I will never be able to visit a nude beach and be mistaken for a woman lol, although I dear,y wish I could.
I still have that useless appendage between my legs that does nothing but ruin my silhouette! And if I could have the GAS, I'd be in the hospital ready to go an hour from now...
But, in the transgender movement, having a penis is irrelevant. You are a transitioning, or transitioned woman if you present yourself as a woman! Period!
Most of use will never look like Jazz Jennings or Laverne Cox, they are the trailblazers...as is Laura Jane Grace!
Penis or no, pretty or beastly, I proclaim WE ARE TRANS!!

Stevie Stevens said...

Thanks Jennapher! It's just that I've always thought that "transitioned into a woman" meant no more penis. I guess things have changed.

I love what you said about "that useless appendage between my legs"! I too would be on my way to the hospital as soon as I could pack!

wayne flewelling said...

Bruce Jenners trans is confounding to me . First of all the attention from the media plays a huge part in it, They dont show the best pics of him. It seems they just want to create more humiliation towards those of us who are not conforming to a patriarchal society.

Hollybnh said...

anytime one goes through some kind of change it could be considered a transition. The idea that he my not have GRS does not mean she isn't changing the way she wishes the world to see her.

Honestly I wish that those boys and girls that wish to display what every gender variation could do so with out the social pressures to be one or the other, leaving GRS up to those who absolutely must transition to the other sex.

Hollybnh said...

I also agree with Wayne, the media will always screw with a story making a mockery out of what it feels is profitable.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?