New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, March 9, 2015

Who was your first kiss with?

My first kissing experience was like this,
 but also involved two girls.
Who was the first person you kissed and what were the circumstances?

I'm not talking about kissing your aunt or cousin either. Who was the first non-relative girl or boy you kissed on the lips.

I am wondering this because it was in Dear Abby today: A mother was distressed because her son had his first kiss and it was with another boy.

So I will go first. When my very first kiss occurred there was a boy and two girls present and we kissed each other. So I sort of had my first kiss with a boy, although I do not remember if I kissed the boy first or one of the girls first.

I also don't remember exactly how old I was but it was before junior high school I know for sure. It was at the later grade school level.

I remember it was snowing out and we were in the back yard of one of the girls and we were playing in the snow -- throwing snowballs and building a snowman, that sort of thing. What started the kissing  I also don't remember but I kissed the girls, I kissed the boy, the girls kissed the boy, the girls kissed each other. I don't think I felt the girls kissing was hot back then like I would do now!

I went on to kiss other boys and also girls as well. And I went on to give lots of oral pleasure to both too.

But what were the circumstances of your first kiss? 

1 comment:

Sissy Faggot said...

My first kiss was with the boy who lived next door to me when he and I were 13. It's funny that my mouth had been quite intimately acquainted with other parts of his body for weeks before we kissed.

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?