New Blog: My Life as a Sissy Wife

Don't forget to check out my other blog where I plan to talk about about how I actually ended up being a sissy wife to a dominant woman! Some of you who look in here may be in the same situation! It's in my blog list but the address is: http://mylifeasasissywife.blogspot.com/

About this blog: Do you like to read about my thoughts and experiences and those of the followers, or would you rather it be more X-rated like many other blogs?

Who were you with for your first kiss?

You must be a sissy since you view this blog. So just how little is your little sissy clitty?

Monday, April 27, 2015

Sexy auto words: rims and balls!

So, the other day, despite the fact that we w
I had to put on drab clothes before going
down to the tire shop, or else I would have
looked like this, my attire at home! 
ere still getting snow showers here in the Northeast U.S., I was convinced enough that we were not going to get a big snow that I decided to go down to a nearby tire shop to get my snow tires taken off.

I have been to this place a number of times and have always gotten good service. There is one thing however when I go to such places: I always get curious looks. And if it is summertime and I am wearing short shorts, then I really get the looks!

But the thing I noticed on this trip was that when the managers and workers and men who stopped in there were talking, it might as well have been in a foreign language to me! They were talking about certain types of tires -- I only know all-season tires and snow tires -- and alignments and getting new rims. A guy came in to buy an air horn for a truck!

Now the only thing I know about rims is this: Because I am submissive I have rimmed people's assholes!

My brother-in-law recently replaced a ball joint on my car and I have no idea why! It came up when he was inspecting it, as he is a mechanic. I didn't get a chance to discuss it with him yet because he picked up my car and dropped it off when it was done and I was not there to see him. I do know that the ride became better.

But the only thing I know about ball joints is that joint under a guy's dick! I know what it takes to pleasure that joint for sure!

I have written before about my lack of knowledge about cars, ha ha not to mention plumbing, electricity, fixing anything! But that is why I have job to make the money to have men take care of me!

When I was leaving the tire store, of course I got lots of looks. They all were thinking "what a sissy fag" I guess. But I was happy to have my summer tires back on. 

What I am able to do is bake some nice cupcakes and take them down to the guys, but I don't know how well that would be received!


1 comment:

Greg Jones said...

.when she cannot pay her rent she ends up having to find a solution.............a solution her debtor wants which results in her being heavily and tightly bound up, sockgagged, more muffling layers of gagging, tightly hogtied, TOE-TIED, HAIR TIED leaving her toe-tally Fucked for hours squirming, frustrated and
Visit Dominic Wolfe's Studio

Throughout your life as a sissy T-girl, what derogatory name have you been called the most?

Why do your wear bras? Or not?

Ever pilfer panties from a girl's drawer, clothesline or laundry, etc?,

How do you wear your pantyhose?

As a young sissy, did you look at naked men in locker rooms?

Did you ever raid a clothesline for bras or panties?

Do you hate getting erections?

Do you want to have your penis removed?

Do you take female hormones to be more girlie?

What is your mental state as a T-girl who wishes they were a girl?

Do you tuck away your sissy clitty to pretend you are a girl?

Do you wear a bra on a daily basis?

As a t-girl, what do you shave? (Pick closest choice)

What is your favorite lingerie?

You have always wanted one, but what would you call it?

Did you have a crush on a boy when you were in high school?

When you see a gorgeous girl, do you want to:

At this exact second, what are you wearing?

Do you use feminine protection?

Who was the first female you envied and wanted to be like?

Growing up, did you place dress-up with a sissy friend?

Did you play with dolls like Barbie and Tammy as a young sissy?